friends from America
- NAS Socal
- NAF Socal
- Johannes van Tilburg, Honorary Consul of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Los Angeles
- Anonieme donatie van een lid van de NAS Socal
- Jennifer Ripassa, an artist who donated an artwork that we sold during the 25th Holland Festival in Long Beach.
- Karin Swildens, an artist who donated an artwork that we sold during the 25th Holland Festival in Long Beach.
- Bernadette Cotton
- Ernie Tintorer, grandfather from Maaike - via matching program
- Maarten Rutgers, father from Saya and Naveen
- Robin Everts, father from Lieke en Joris - via matching program
- Albert and Anne Koetsier, grandparents from Tayla en Tijmen
- Michael Koetsier en Marie Nubia-Feliciano, parents Tayla en Tijmen
- Jesse Wallace
- Karin Swildens
- Hold your Waffle
- Family Van Engelen, parents from Esmee
- Family Bot, parents from Julia and Lucas
- Family Regeer, parents from Isabelle Regeer
- Family Lustig, parents from Jules and Henry
- Family Trump, parents from Lily
- Family Reine, parents from Max
- Family van Gelder, parents from Mathilde
- Family Lemans, parents from Natalie
- Family Beeler, parents from Kai and Ryder
- Family Legge, parents from Tim, Sanne, Daan
- Irene Brons, grandmother from Saya and Naveen Rutgers
- Louis and Susan Maggiotto, grandparents from Ever, Syl and Gio Maggiotto
- Family Suffecool, for Sara and Ryan Rinkel
- Bob and Sandy Niederberger, for Alex and Lucas Beekman
- Grandfather from Maaike Bradford
additional financial contribution from parents, friends or family is
is important for children living abroad that they keep their own
native language and culture. That's why many students come with
pleasure to the Dutch School of Southern California every week.
school unfortunately can not exist without the financial support of
parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts, godparents, neighbors and
friends. As part of our Action
of Dutch School of Southern California” we
ask you to support our school with an amount of $25, $50, $75, $100
or more. Everything is welcome and every little bit helps !
now that the annual grant of 50,000 euros from the Dutch Ministry of
Education has disappeared, your contribution is even more important.
Dutch School of Southern California is a 501(c) 3 organization. Your
donations are tax deductible. You
will receive a letter of receipt for your tax deductible donation.
would like to use your additional funds for purchasing new materials
and new books for the library, as well as for teacher salaries, rent and insurance.
There are different ways to make your donation:
- Use PayPal You can also use a credit card without having a PayPal account through this option.
- By check to: Dutch School of Southern California, PO Box 396, Santa Ana, CA 92856-6396. Please mention the word "donation" in the memo and put "anonymous" in case you don't want us to put your name on this webpage.
Matching program And
who knows maybe your employer doubles your gift (= matching program)
as in America often is common. You
can look at the following list to see if your employer has a
"matching program": http://www.matchinggifts.com/umn/
a friend of Southern California School of English and make your
donation today, the children count on your support !
For more information please contact us per email email@example.com.